Friday, March 02, 2007

Teenage Boys, ugh

What is it with teenage boys and their laundry? They will wait until there is nothing else to wear then do their laundry. Wash and dry their clothes and drop it in a pile in their room where it mingles with other dirty clothes on the floor.

Today my 15 year old son was in a hurry to leave and wanted to put on his clothes that was in the dryer. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but his clothes were still wet. I told him that I could wash his face with his wet shirt that he wanted to were. What a fuss.

He went downstairs to his room to find another shirt and brings up this shirt that is so wrinkled up that it looked like that it came from his dirty hamper. His idea of ironing is is throwing it in the dryer for 5 minutes. Ugh.

Well he set me off! Off I go onto my soapbox. There is absolutely no excuss for the condition of his clothes. No excuss for not having something prepared for this evening. He knows all week long that on Friday evenings he plays for the church music group and he needs to be ready. He is homeschooled and there is plenty of time that he could do his laundry between his classes if he doesn't want to use his free time.

Now, on a good note, my oldest son had his 3rd child yesterday. Another beautiful baby girl. Tomorrow will be my day to meet her. God bless you little baby, love your gramma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home