Saturday, August 05, 2006

"Fibro-fog"


Fibromyalgia is an autoimmune syndrone. Very frustrating, I have not written about it yet because I do not want it to define me. Besides the pains, fatigue, and depression which I fight daily with; it is becoming apparent that I am now having memory lapses. This past year as I look back I see that I am forgetting appointments that I have set for my children's dental and braces, I forget my own appointments, even to go to church on Saturday afternoon slips my mind until it is too late.

I keep 2 calenders, one on my computer at home, one on my computer at work, and I print out all the appointments on a checklist for the fridge to help remind me and the "kids". I think if I set a daily check list in a handheld notebook and carry it with me it will help. Perhaps I should hang it around my neck on a gold chain.

This picture is of my favorite place in CT, Hammonassett Beach. It was taken a couple years ago. I really want to spend some quiet time there. Perhaps soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home